There is one major drawback about modern day smartphones – their batteries tend to run out, and real fast, too. Well, it seems that there is a solution to every problem, and PowerSkin offers their Skin for the HTC Amaze 4G which is said to deliver another 1,500mAh worth of battery life that has been incorporated into its smooth silicone exterior.
Needless to say, the additional battery pack would mean a bulkier make up of the peripheral, but I guess power users and those who place greater emphasis on battery life would be willing to overlook that bit. Capable of offering up to 410 minutes worth of talk time, the skin is also eco-friendly being made out of 100% recycled materials. Of course, the battery itself is not recyclable, but that is understandable.
Available in T-Mobile stores from next week onwards for $69.99 a pop, you can also pick it up from Amazon.com as well as the company’s very own product page. How much of a balance are you willing to take when it comes to power and performance?
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2012-05-22 Android 4.0 update for HTC Amaze 4G now available
- 2012-05-21 T-Mobile's HTC Amaze 4G has reportedly been delayed due to an "unforeseen issue"
- 2012-04-30 HTC Sensation 4G and HTC Amaze 4G to receive Android 4.0 on June 16th?
- 2012-04-24 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for the HTC Amaze 4G has been leaked
- 2012-03-06 T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G phased out