For those who already have iOS 5 up and running without any glitches, having set up iCloud successfully might just realize that they are unable to cope with the iCloud’s new Photo Stream feature. Basically, this feature allows you to capture a picture from any device on your account, where it will be automatically be streamed to all of your other devices, including iPhoto on your desktop computer and notebooks.
Guess discretion is the better part of valor holds true here, since you might potentially have an embarrassing photo on your iPhone that is shared to the world, and cold panic grips your heart when you realize your spouse is using your notebook. Good thing Apple has your back since they have listed out a step-by-step method for you to clear out your Photo Stream completely – and in a jiffy, I might add. Check it out here for more details.
Next Story: U.S Judge leans toward Apple (vs. Samsung)
- iOS 7.1 Reminds Users Of 15 Minute Window While Making In-App Purchases
- iPhone Might Have Saved Soldier's Life In Afghanistan
- Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- iOS 7.1 Sees 6% Adoption Rate In First 24 Hours In North America
- iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1