With Blackberry devices being less popular than they were before, and their market share shrinking, we’re not sure if a Porsche inspired design will change anything, but who knows, perhaps this will be able to appeal to current Blackberry loyalists who may be looking forward to a new and exclusive design.
An invite was recently sent out that contained both Porsche and Blackberry’s logos. This invite is for an event that will be held on the 27th of October, which is a Thursday, and it talks about a collaboration between Porsche and Blackberry, which to be honest leaves little to the imagination.
Unfortunately this is pretty much all there is to go on at the moment, although to be honest we wouldn’t be surprised if more information or even photos are leaked in the days leading up to the event, although based on a leaked photo last month of a Bold 9900 looking device featuring a metallic body and angled keys, perhaps the 27th of October could be the day that particular device will be officially announced.
Next Story: VIZIO giving away 3 months of free Hulu Plus
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-07-11: Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-02-04: BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2011-10-27: Blackberry Porsche P'9881 announced
- 2010-04-29: Could The BlackBerry 9670 Be A Verizon Wireless Exclusive Device?