With Blackberry devices being less popular than they were before, and their market share shrinking, we’re not sure if a Porsche inspired design will change anything, but who knows, perhaps this will be able to appeal to current Blackberry loyalists who may be looking forward to a new and exclusive design.
An invite was recently sent out that contained both Porsche and Blackberry’s logos. This invite is for an event that will be held on the 27th of October, which is a Thursday, and it talks about a collaboration between Porsche and Blackberry, which to be honest leaves little to the imagination.
Unfortunately this is pretty much all there is to go on at the moment, although to be honest we wouldn’t be surprised if more information or even photos are leaked in the days leading up to the event, although based on a leaked photo last month of a Bold 9900 looking device featuring a metallic body and angled keys, perhaps the 27th of October could be the day that particular device will be officially announced.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: blackberry, exclusive, luxury, RIM,
- Seen at: stuffmideast