Everyone loves Grand Theft Auto – OK, that might be a wee bit of a generalization here, as the title is often rated so that the less mature gamers won’t be able to enjoy what the game encompasses until they are of age. Well, I have had my fair share of Grand Theft Auto on the computer, the PS2, and Nintendo DS Lite to play it across various iterations, and regardless of the platform, it was very well executed. Good news then for those carrying Android-powered devices around – Rockstar Games intends to deliver its PS2 smash hit, GTA III, to mobile platforms like Android and the iPhone, and below is what they have to say about it.
To commemorate the game’s 10th anniversary, we’re proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto III will be coming to select new generation iOS and Android devices later this fall.
Some of the devices capable of running the upcoming game from the Android camp include the Droid X2, HTC Evo 2, LG Optimus 2X, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S2, Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Guess folks in Australia can’t rock on to this on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 since it is banned from being sold in that part of the world.
Next Story: Bicycle Dynamo USB Charger by Thanko
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2012-12-12: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City finally hits Android
- 2012-12-07: Rockstar apologizes for GTA: Vice City Android hiccup, hopes to get it out by the end of next week
- 2012-11-21: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition coming to iOS and Android December 6
- 2012-09-27: Grand Theft Auto 3 makes its way onto the PlayStation Store
- 2012-02-29: Grand Theft Auto 3: 10 Year Anniversary Edition for iOS receives a new update