It looks like the chasm between Apple and Samsung has widened even further as Apple picked up a victory in having its injunction against Samsung served in Australia, and here is what Samsung has to say about the situation.
We are disappointed with this ruling and Samsung will take all necessary measures including legal action in order to ensure our innovative products are available to consumers.
This is a part of our ongoing legal proceeding against Apple’s claim. Samsung is also confident it can prove Apple’s violation of Samsung’s wireless technology patents through a cross claim filed on September 16, 2011 with the Federal Court of Australia, New South Wales.
Our wireless standard patents are essential for mobile business. We will continue to legally assert our intellectual property rights against those who violate Samsung’s patents and free ride on our technology.
Just what do you think Samsung will do in order to fight back? Legal minds are encouraged to comment, while fans of either company can always share what they think of the whole (or)deal.RELATED
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Apple's Listing Of 4K Sharp Display Could Hint At Mac Pro's Arrival
- Follow: Apple Inc, australia, injunction, Samsung,
- Seen at: global.samsungtomorrow