Apple and Samsung might be involved in a rather huge legal tussle at the moment, what with the fruity company managing to successfully block the sales of select Samsung devices in Australia as well as other parts of the world. This however, has not stopped the South Korean consumer electronics giant to sell more than 30 million units of Galaxy S devices worldwide – with the first generation Galaxy S touching nearly 20 million, while its sequel, the delicious Galaxy S2 passing the 10 million mark.
The Samsung Galaxy S2 is also proud to be Samsung’s fastest-selling smartphone to date, having breached the 10 million mark in a matter of five months. Apart from its popularity despite sitting in the high end side of things, it also picked up the ‘Phone of the Year’ distinction at the Gadget Award 2011, Mobile Choice and Consumer Award 2011.
Are you one of those who contributed to the 30 million sales mark? If you are, then why not share what you love about your Galaxy S device.RELATED
- Slingplayer Windows 8 App Costs $15 After Free Trial Run Period
- Skype For Android 4.5 Rolls Out
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Follow: galaxy s, galaxy s2, Samsung, samsung galaxy s,
- Seen at: tcmagazine