Looking forward to getting your hands on T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Just last week we reported that according to T-Mobile’s Twitter, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 would be headed their way, although no details were given at that time, but thanks to a leaked internal screenshot, we now have a date.
Given the legal troubles that Samsung and Apple are currently embroiled in around the world, and with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 seeing injunctions in Australia and Germany, those living in the states should probably count themselves lucky that they are still able to get their hands on the device without any problems.
According to the leaked internal screenshot, it states that come 26th October, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be launched, and training for the device will have been completed. Granted things could change from now until then, such as unforeseen delays, but if it goes according to plan, you guys should be able to get your hands on the tablet on that day. No word on pricing yet unfortunately, so stay tuned.RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: Android, galaxy tab 10.1, leak, Samsung, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews