I am quite sure that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will never get anywhere near the iPhone 4S’ sales figures in the first weekend, but that does not mean the tablet is a bad piece of engineering. Its just that the iPhone has gotten its magical formula down pat, and it is an Apple product, after all. Samsung’s little tablet that can, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, is now up for pre-order, where the 16GB model will retail for $399.99 while those who feel that they cannot do with nothing less than 32GB of storage space will have to fork out a Benjamin more.
No idea on the exact release date, but at least we do know these will not rock on to Ice Cream Sandwich, but will stick to Android 3.2 Honeycomb, being powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor that is by far and large far more capable than the original Galaxy Tab’s single 1GHz processor. Hopefully an Ice Cream Sandwich update is in the works, and soon.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: Samsung,