I am quite sure that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will never get anywhere near the iPhone 4S’ sales figures in the first weekend, but that does not mean the tablet is a bad piece of engineering. Its just that the iPhone has gotten its magical formula down pat, and it is an Apple product, after all. Samsung’s little tablet that can, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, is now up for pre-order, where the 16GB model will retail for $399.99 while those who feel that they cannot do with nothing less than 32GB of storage space will have to fork out a Benjamin more.
No idea on the exact release date, but at least we do know these will not rock on to Ice Cream Sandwich, but will stick to Android 3.2 Honeycomb, being powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor that is by far and large far more capable than the original Galaxy Tab’s single 1GHz processor. Hopefully an Ice Cream Sandwich update is in the works, and soon.
Next Story: Free Wi-Fi on metro in Bangalore, India
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released