Looks like the Samsung Nexus Prime gets no respect at all – as it the much looked forward to device has just be announced by the good people over at NTT DoCoMo all the way in the Land of the Rising Sun despite it being hours away Stateside before Samsung and Google’s team up will see the upcoming super smartphone launched with Ice Cream Sandwich inside.
According to NTT DoCoMo, they will be “among the fastest” to release the Samsung Nexus Prime to the masses, where it will hit the markets this coming November. Frankly, we’re already slightly more than halfway through October, so a November release date, that we can live with.
Too bad apart from this major leak, there are no other details which would keep us biting, such as an exact release date, the kind of hardware specifications that Samsung engineers put in, as well as pricing details. Guess all of that will be unearthed at the Ice Cream Sandwich event later this morning.RELATED
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Microsoft Updates Skype For Windows Phone 8
- Follow: Android, android 4.0, docomo, Google, ice cream sandwich, ics, nexus prime, ntt, ntt docomo, Samsung,
- Seen at: engadget