Looks like the Samsung Nexus Prime gets no respect at all – as it the much looked forward to device has just be announced by the good people over at NTT DoCoMo all the way in the Land of the Rising Sun despite it being hours away Stateside before Samsung and Google’s team up will see the upcoming super smartphone launched with Ice Cream Sandwich inside.
According to NTT DoCoMo, they will be “among the fastest” to release the Samsung Nexus Prime to the masses, where it will hit the markets this coming November. Frankly, we’re already slightly more than halfway through October, so a November release date, that we can live with.
Too bad apart from this major leak, there are no other details which would keep us biting, such as an exact release date, the kind of hardware specifications that Samsung engineers put in, as well as pricing details. Guess all of that will be unearthed at the Ice Cream Sandwich event later this morning.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2011-10-21: Verizon officially announces the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- 2011-10-21: Sprint Galaxy Nexus coming soon?
- 2011-10-14: Samsung Nexus Prime might not be the only stock Ice Cream Sandwich phone launched this year
- 2011-10-13: Samsung Nexus Prime/Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich unveiling confirmed for 19th
- 2011-10-07: Real Samsung Nexus Prime specs revealed?