We know that the launch of the Nexus Prime and Ice Cream Sandwich has been pushed back but there hasn’t been any official word about when the event has been postponed to. Well, according to the folks at Engadget who received some inside information from a tipster – the launch of the Nexus Prime/Google Ice Cream Sandwich has been scheduled for October 19th – next week.
The event will supposedly be held in Hong Kong, to coincide with the AsiaD: All Things Digital event that will be taking place there as well. Well, regardless of where it’s going to be held – as long as the phone and operating system get launched: we’re all just anxious to find out the official specs of the Prime and what’s going to be new in Ice Cream Sandwich. If this information turns out to be true, stay tuned for an official announcement which should go out this week.
Next Story: BytePac hard drive boxes are made from cardboard
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2011-10-18: Samsung Nexus Prime announced by NTT DoCoMo in Japan
- 2011-10-14: Samsung Nexus Prime might not be the only stock Ice Cream Sandwich phone launched this year
- 2011-10-13: Samsung Nexus Prime/Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich unveiling confirmed for 19th
- 2011-10-07: Real Samsung Nexus Prime specs revealed?
- 2011-10-05: First official glimpse of the Samsung Nexus Prime?