It seems that GSMArena has managed to get their hands on a partial photo of what they are claiming to be the upcoming Samsung Nexus Prime (or Droid Prime or Galaxy Prime, whatever you want to call it for now). The much anticipated handset in the series of Nexus devices is said to be unveiled at the upcoming Samsung Unpacked event held on the 11th of October.
Based on the photo, it appears that the Nexus Prime will indeed be buttonless, featuring only capacitive buttons, which is expected as the device should be running on Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich, which is based off Honeycomb which also doesn’t require physical buttons for UI navigation. The specs listed on the phone also shows a 720p resolution on a rumored display screen size of just about 4.6”. It also seems to be packing 320dpi (dots per inch).
Unfortunately that’s pretty much all that we know about the device for now, assuming of course that the photo is of the Nexus Prime. However with Samsung’s Unpacked event only a week away, we’re expecting more details to leak and surface along the way. Either that or we will know more on the day itself.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, Google, ice cream sandwich, leak, nexus prime, Samsung,
- Seen at: gsmarena