Are you more pumped up for the Samsung Nexus Prime or the iPhone 4S from Apple? For those who are not part of the iPhone troupe, I guess your allegiance would lie more towards Google’s Android mobile operating system instead of Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7. If Android is your cup of tea, then you might be pleased to hear that Mobile City Online, a phone importer, is first off the blocks by placing the Samsung Nexus Prime on pre-order, listing it at $750. This is interesting, considering the fact that it is a $200 discount over the supposed $950 listed price. There was no expected shipping date listed for the Nexus Prime though.
Some of the basic features were listed on Mobile City Online, where they include quad-band GSM support, 1700MHz AWS and WCDMA 900 and 2100 bands support, although more essential specifications such as the screen size were not listed – neither do we have any confirmation of the storage size or processor speed. Don’t take the Nexus Prime that you see there as the real deal though – it was taken from YouTube as well as the leaked Prime ad, so the final device might still look different.
Next Story: iPhone 4S teardown video
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2011-11-23: Nexus Prime spotted in ad?
- 2011-10-21: Verizon officially announces the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- 2011-10-21: Sprint Galaxy Nexus coming soon?
- 2011-10-18: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Specs (Official)
- 2011-10-18: Galaxy Nexus appears on Samsung website