A couple of days ago we reported that Microsoft had accidentally outed several upcoming Windows Phone 7.5 handsets. Among them were the Nokia Searay and the Nokia Sabre, Samsung Yukon and the Samsung Wembley.
While not much is known about the Samsung Yukon, it looks like some specs for the Samsung Wembley has emerged, and based on the specs it looks familiar to the Samsung Omnia W with some slight differences. A quick recap for the Omnia W – it will feature a 1.4GHz processor with 512MB of RAM, a 3.7” Super AMOLED display, 8GB of internal memory, a 5MP/VGA rear/front-facing camera and is expected to be available mid-November.
The Samsung Wembley will sport all those features, such as the 3.7” WVGA Super AMOLED display, with the main difference being that the Wembley has gotten a slight speed bump in its processor, sporting a 1.5GHz processor over the Omnia W’s 1.4GHz. These specs can’t be confirmed just yet, and it seems a little odd that the company would put out two devices so similar, unless of course there are some other hardware differences that we do not know about yet. It looks like we’ll be keeping an eye on this one!
Next Story: Pantech Hotshot headed to Verizon
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2011-11-01: Lenovo S2 Windows Phone photos leaked
- 2011-09-29: Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-09-26: Samsung Focus S spotted in the wild
- 2011-09-12: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, Focus Flash headed to AT&T
- 2010-03-23: Samsung To Launch 4 New Windows Mobile Devices In The Summer