Sony’s A65 digital camera is something that some of you out there are clearly on the lookout for, being more than willing to fork out a handsome amount for it. Well, we know that waiting for something on the horizon could prove to be a killer, especially with all the excitement building up, but we have word that the A65 has been delayed until later this November. Not exactly good news for those who prefer to get their Christmas shopping done way earlier.
We do know that this will be a 24.3-megapixel shooter that offers translucent mirror systems, an OLED viewfinder, and 1080p video recording capability amongst others, but whispers are being bandied about that the A65′s production was shut down in order to “review production of the camera”. No idea on what kind of review that encompasses though.
Hopefully this little hiccup will not frustrate your holiday shopping plans, but we do hope to see Sony bring production of the A65 back up as soon as possible.
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-01-28: Sony SPA-TA1 Tablet Attachment To Launch In Japan Soon
- 2013-09-04: Sony Cyber-shot DSC QX100 and DSC-QX10 “Lens Style cameras”
- 2010-05-10: Sony NEX3, NEX5 Cameras: Huge Quality in Tiny Bodies
- 2010-06-09: Sony A290 And A390 DSLR Cameras Go Official