Now that the official release date for the PlayStation Vita has been announced, what else is there to say about the device? Well, the folks over at Sony have started a new video series called “PSVita Developer Diaries” which lets us know about the creation process of the PlayStation Vita. The first episode “The Genesis” has been released, and is about how the Vita first came about and what went into its design.
Judging by the video you can tell that Sony really is proud of the machine and can’t wait to get it into our hands. While the hardware definitely is top notch, let’s hope that Sony doesn’t suffer the same fate as Nintendo when it comes to the number of games for its portable console. Anyway, check out the first episode of the developer diaries. Expect more episodes in the coming months, together with launch details about the PlayStation Vita.
Next Story: Siri Security: How to Lock It Down
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-09-09: Sony Publishes Promotional Video Highlighting New PS Vita, PlayStation Vita TV
- 2013-09-09: PlayStation Vita TV Won't Run All Vita Games
- 2011-10-18: PlayStation Vita confirmed for February 2012
- 2011-09-16: PlayStation Vita to have external battery pack