Bluetooth headsets aren’t exactly the most desirable devices to own in the world, but then again, they are a necessity in urban environments – simply because it is dangerous to drive while talking or texting on the phone. Sound ID knows this, and decided to come up with the Sound ID Six that is touted to “redefine the Bluetooth headset experience.”
Boasting a contemporary design and innovative functionality, the Six has been represented to be the most advanced headset on the market today, although I am not quite sure whether other notable Bluetooth headset manufacturers will dispute this or not. Other features which can be customized and extended using the free unique EarPrint 3.0 app will be able to enable users to personalize the headset’s sound settings right from one’s smartphone in a convenient manner.
Other features include VoiceMenu, ActiveConnect, Clear Carbon Smart Touch Surface, 3X NoiseNavigation, RealComfort EarLoops 2.0, an On/Off Switch, and a Pass Thru Mode. Will you be picking it up for $129.99 a pop?
Next Story: +KNOB Bluetooth speaker
- 2014-02-23: Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- 2013-07-30: LG BTS1 Bluetooth Headset
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2012-03-28: Bose Bluetooth Series 2 headset
- 2011-11-01: Samsung HM7000 Bluetooth headset is now available