While the world continues to remember Steve Jobs and his passing, the show must still go on – and you can probably see Steve’s fingerprints all over the recently announced iPhone 4S as well. Fancy getting this as your new world phone? Then you might want to head over to Sprint’s landing page for the iPhone 4S, where it is now available for pre-order “while supplies last”. Guess a case of the early (angry) bird gets the worm is in order here, so if your name is Jack, you’d best be nimble and quick about it!
Next Story: Robot peels grape
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2011-11-09: AT&T has the most iPhone 4S subscribers in the US?
- 2011-11-02: Sprint is taking the iPhone 4S speed issues seriously
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint