Sprint is knocking on the unlimited data door this coming October 14th, where you can already place a pre-order of the iPhone 4S from tomorrow onwards for $99 a pop onwards. Of course, that’s for the 8GB model, and if you want something that is of higher capacity, you will be able to enjoy up to 64GB of portable storage goodness – but at a price, of course.
According to Sprint CEO Dan Hesse, “Our unlimited data plans are the perfect fit for iPhone customers. Sprint’s unlimited data plans provide more value than metered plans from other carriers. Our customers can take advantage of the innovative features of iPhone without worrying about overage charges or surprises on their bill.”
The iPhone 4S (as well as the iPhone 4) will require activation on one of the Sprint Everything plans with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM, where it comprises of unlimited data, texting and calling to and from any mobile phone in the US as long as you are on the Sprint Network. Seems like something that goes hand in hand with an iPhone 4S (or any other data hungry device for that matter). Anyone placed their pre-orders already? [Press Release]
Next Story: Apple spends $203 per iPhone 4S
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2014-04-08: Kyocera Verve Announced, Headed For Sprint And Boost Mobile
- 2011-11-16: AT&T customers remain loyal despite competition
- 2011-11-11: Sprint begins to lock iPhone 4S SIMs from today onwards
- 2011-11-09: AT&T has the most iPhone 4S subscribers in the US?
- 2011-11-08: Sprint throws their support behind HTC
- 2011-10-06: Sprint offers iPhone 4S pre-order