If you’ve got a child who’s not old enough to feed him/herself, you probably know how tiring it is trying to get them to finish their food. Well the folks over at ThinkGeek.com have come up with a new way of making meals more interesting for children: by disguising the spoon as a very cool looking spaceship. And of course we’re talking about the iconic Enterprise NCC-1701 from the original Star Trek TV series.
Called the Star Trek Enterprise Light-Up Feeding System, this uber-cool spoon features flashing LEDs that draw the baby’s attention as you guide the spoon towards his/her mouth. Motion sensors in the spoon ensure that the lights flash on when the “spaceship” is moving to increase battery life. The Light-Up Feed Sytem comes with a matching bib, that has flashing lights as well, to make sure your kid stays clean during meals.
The Star Trek Enterprise Light-Up Feeding System is officially licensed and is available now for $24.99 at ThinkGeek.com. Trekkies with kids will probably want to get one of these spoons for themselves.
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet