If you’re one of those people that find it necessary to look stylish while you’re playing video games at the same time, GUNNAR Optiks’ lineup of gaming eyewear should be right up your alley. Well the folks behind the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear recently teamed up with SteelSeries, another company known for making video gaming peripherals, to introduce The Desmo: a brand new pair of stylish glasses designed to improve your gaming.
The Desmo is said to minimize eye strain, improve your focus, reduce glare and harsh blue light, all without obstructing your peripheral vision and while being extremely comfortable to wear. Its unique design also ensures that you won’t have any trouble wearing over-ear headphones with these glasses on. The Desmo will be available in two colors – Onyx and Snow (limited edition) with an MSRP of $99.99 from SteelSeries and GUNNAR Web Shops.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: steelseries,