If you’re one of those people that find it necessary to look stylish while you’re playing video games at the same time, GUNNAR Optiks’ lineup of gaming eyewear should be right up your alley. Well the folks behind the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear recently teamed up with SteelSeries, another company known for making video gaming peripherals, to introduce The Desmo: a brand new pair of stylish glasses designed to improve your gaming.
The Desmo is said to minimize eye strain, improve your focus, reduce glare and harsh blue light, all without obstructing your peripheral vision and while being extremely comfortable to wear. Its unique design also ensures that you won’t have any trouble wearing over-ear headphones with these glasses on. The Desmo will be available in two colors – Onyx and Snow (limited edition) with an MSRP of $99.99 from SteelSeries and GUNNAR Web Shops.
Next Story: Google introduces Maps with WebGL
- 2014-01-06: SteelSeries Unveils MFi Stratus Controller
- 2012-12-21: SteelSeries Free Touchscreen Gaming Controls Available For Your Gaming Pleasure
- 2012-06-19: SteelSeries Siberia v2 headphones now comes in pink to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- 2012-06-08: SteelSeries unveils World of Warcraft wireless gaming mouse
- 2012-06-05: SteelSeries unveils MLG Edition of its Sensei gaming mouse