To say that Steve Jobs is a visionary is an understatement, and is the least of verbs we could use in his eulogy. Glad to know the ‘visionary’ bit of the late Mr. Jobs has been elevated to cult status for the umpteenth time with word that he has planned out another four years of new products that is said to propel the company forward and perhaps to a certain extent, safeguard its future. It was further revealed that Jobs did fight pretty hard to get plans approved for a spaceship-style company headquarters in California, where this unique headquarters is said to be able to hold up to a dozen thousand employees in a park-like setting that is located near the current base in Cupertino.
How much did he want it? So badly that he appeared at a town council meeting just this June in order to place his plea for the planning go ahead. Apparently, he was also checking out the development of the delayed iCloud project, which if proven worthy of a commercial release, will enable Apple users to stash their collection of music, photos and other documents remotely.
Just what kind of future iDevices do you think Jobs has in store? I guess patience is the only was forward from here on…
Next Story: Motorola ET1 rugged tablet
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]