To say that Steve Jobs is a visionary is an understatement, and is the least of verbs we could use in his eulogy. Glad to know the ‘visionary’ bit of the late Mr. Jobs has been elevated to cult status for the umpteenth time with word that he has planned out another four years of new products that is said to propel the company forward and perhaps to a certain extent, safeguard its future. It was further revealed that Jobs did fight pretty hard to get plans approved for a spaceship-style company headquarters in California, where this unique headquarters is said to be able to hold up to a dozen thousand employees in a park-like setting that is located near the current base in Cupertino.
How much did he want it? So badly that he appeared at a town council meeting just this June in order to place his plea for the planning go ahead. Apparently, he was also checking out the development of the delayed iCloud project, which if proven worthy of a commercial release, will enable Apple users to stash their collection of music, photos and other documents remotely.
Just what kind of future iDevices do you think Jobs has in store? I guess patience is the only was forward from here on…
Next Story: Motorola ET1 rugged tablet
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-15: Steve Jobs Movie Will Not Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-03-20: Steve Jobs Movie Cast May Include Christian Bale In The Lead
- 2014-03-17: Steve Jobs Quotes App Rejected By Apple
- 2014-03-16: Steve Jobs Told Apple Execs That Company Won't Release HDTV
- 2013-08-18: jOBS Biopic Does Not Do As Well As Expected
- 2013-07-03: 'Jobs' Film's Official Movie Poster Debuts
- 2013-06-12: jOBS Biopic Starring Ashton Kutcher Releasing On 16th August
- 2013-03-18: Jobs Biopic Starring Ashton Kutcher Release Delayed
- 2013-01-29: Ashton Kutcher Suffered From Pancreas Problems Following Steve Jobs' Diet