Super Mario Land 3D might be a month away from release, but that doesn’t stop Nintendo from building up hype about the game. The company has just released a whole bunch of screenshots, renders and a video trailer for the game, and it sure looks fantastic. Then again, when was the last time you were down by a Super Mario game? It’s about time the 3DS got in on the Super Mario action anyway!
Super Mario Land 3D looks like it’ll have a mix of good ol’ classic elements in addition to new abilities and twists in gameplay to make it fresh. From the throwing fireballs after eating flowers, the classic “Tanooki” raccoon suit that gives him a tail to dodging enemies in three dimensions – it looks like it’s going to be a whole load of fun for everyone. Check out the game trailer and hit the source link for more screenshots and renders of the game. Who’s excited about Super Mario Land 3D?
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Follow: 3ds, nintendo, super mario,
- Seen at: vg247