Super Mario Land 3D might be a month away from release, but that doesn’t stop Nintendo from building up hype about the game. The company has just released a whole bunch of screenshots, renders and a video trailer for the game, and it sure looks fantastic. Then again, when was the last time you were down by a Super Mario game? It’s about time the 3DS got in on the Super Mario action anyway!
Super Mario Land 3D looks like it’ll have a mix of good ol’ classic elements in addition to new abilities and twists in gameplay to make it fresh. From the throwing fireballs after eating flowers, the classic “Tanooki” raccoon suit that gives him a tail to dodging enemies in three dimensions – it looks like it’s going to be a whole load of fun for everyone. Check out the game trailer and hit the source link for more screenshots and renders of the game. Who’s excited about Super Mario Land 3D?
Next Story: Death Star made from 30,000 LEGO pieces
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2013-10-16: Nintendo Releases 27 New Super Mario 3D World Screenshots
- 2013-10-01: Super Mario 3D World Gets New Gameplay Trailer Highlighting New Powerups
- 2012-10-04: Nintendo's new 3DS XL colors and patterns are worth nerding-out over
- 2012-10-02: New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush DLC arrives in US on October 4th
- 2012-04-10: Super Mario headphones for the hardcore fan
- 2011-11-21: Nintendo announces 3DS bundles for Thanksgiving
- 2011-04-21: Super Mario 3DS is a mix between Galaxy and N64 game
- 2011-02-01: Mario confirmed for Nintendo 3DS