Looking forward to picking up a new device from T-Mobile this November? Well, for those of you who aren’t sure whether it’s worth waiting for, we’ve got some good news for you. The folks over at TmoNews have managed to get their hands on a picture of a T-Mobile roadmap showing what will be released on that special day. Reminiscent of T-Mobile’s sale back in 2010, there are a number of high-profile devices this time around.
In November, consumers will be able to head over to T-Mobile retail outlets to get their hands on The Samsung Robin aka the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, the RIM “Duomine” aka BlackBerry Torch 9810, the Huawei “Tallsome” and the Huawei Sonic 4G Mobile Hotspot. For the smartphones, we’ll be seeing the LG myTouch and myTouch Q, the LG Flip II, the HTC Omega aka the HTC Radar 4G and the Samsung Ancora, which should be a replacement for the Exhibit 4G.
If any of the aforementioned devices on T-Mobile tickle your fancy, November 2nd is the day to mark on your calendars. Which devices are you thinking of picking up?
Next Story: Battlefield 3 gets its own reality show
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2011-12-28 Windows Phone roadmap leaked, updates detailed
- 2011-11-07 Leaked Verizon roadmap shows Galaxy Nexus release date
- 2011-11-01 Blackberry Torch 9810 arriving on T-Mobile 9th November
- 2011-07-31 T-Mobile roadmap experiences another leak
- 2010-07-07 T-Mobile roadmap for the year leaked