If you happen to love the show Top Gear as well as the magazines and all the cars that come with it, then chances are you’re a true blue nut for the series regardless of its format. Well, here’s a little bit of good news for you – if you’ve always wondered how it felt like to have a celebrity give you instructions while you drive, why not pick up a special edition Top Gear GPS navigation device from TomTom?
All navigation directions will be narrated by the voice of Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson, where clueless drivers are now able to find their way around with the help of 32 satellites as well as Jeremy himself. Of course, he is not going to test your car to the very limits or give your boneshaker a thumbs down, but at least your favorite TV show host is now able to help you get around in the most efficient way possible.
Retailing for $269.95 a pop, that price point comes with a one-year subscription to traffic updates and incident reports from TomTom. Not only that, you will find additional Top Gear car icons and Stig mode, where the GPS will keep quiet – for good reason, too. Not only that, it will point out race tracks that are featured in the show, including any speed cameras located around to prevent you from picking up a ticket.
Next Story: Robot car helps you avoid jams
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-01-03: TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-07-25: TomTom To Add Real-Time Traffic To BlackBerry 10 Maps App
- 2013-02-14: TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2013-02-05: TomTom Launches TomTomTaxi iPhone App For Taxi Hailing Service
- 2012-10-04: TomTom for Android makes its way into the Google Play store
- 2012-08-29: TomTom for Android to be announced at IFA