Halloween is just around the corner, and if you have any children that are planning to go trick or treating, you might want to keep an eye out for them. But since it’s never cool follow your kids around, how about use the power of technology to monitor them instead? Iconosys has just announced the launch of Trick or Tracker – a location app designed for occasions just like Halloween.
All you have to do is install it in your child’s phone (it’s up to you whether you want to be discreet about it or not) and on your own phone. After some minor configuration you’re good to go. Trick or Tracker can be set to constantly update you on your child’s location at specified intervals. You can even set the app to warn you via text if your child has exited the allowed perimeter during their trick or treating or if the kid has returned home.
Kids who are aware of the app on their phone can also let their parents know where they are or find out where their parents are. At the moment the app is only available on Android devices, and costs $4.99 but Iconosys will be making the app free on Halloween from 8am EST until 11.59pm EST. Get it from the Trick or Tracker website.
Next Story: Magellan RoadMate app for iPhone upgraded
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2012-10-04: TomTom for Android makes its way into the Google Play store
- 2012-08-29: TomTom for Android to be announced at IFA
- 2012-08-01: Wifarer app provides real-time indoor navigation
- 2012-06-06: TomTom to launch on Android devices "fairly soon"
- 2011-09-01: Karelog Android app lets you keep tabs on your partner's whereabouts