If you’re the owner of a Nook Color e-book reader, then you will be pleased to know that a dedicated Twitter application has just been released for it, making a jab at the Twitter name by being known as Tweek. Developed by boutique software consultancy DIG in Tampa, it might not be the first app on the Nook Color that supports Twitter, but its claim to fame is this is the first dedicated Twitter app that was specially designed just for the Nook Color.
To put it mildly, it lets you eat, breathe and sleep Twitter all day long. Tweet after tweet without fail, and will continue to do so until you uninstall it. Most of the features on Tweek are pretty much standard ones that you can find on other Twitter clients, and hopefully you’ll be attracted to the dark black and gray color scheme of the app as it does not seem to have any way of customizing the shades currently.
Would you be willing to fork out $0.99 for Tweek?
Next Story: Pandigital Supernova bursts onto the scene
- 2014-04-23 Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages
- 2014-04-22 NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22 ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22 Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-18 Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2013-04-24 NOOK Color Gets CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies
- 2012-11-04 Barnes & Noble reduces NOOK Tablet and NOOK Color pricing
- 2011-12-12 NOOK Color v.1.4.1 update released
- 2011-11-07 Is the New Nook Tablet Worth $50 More Than Kindle Fire?
- 2011-11-07 Barnes & Noble NOOK Tablet officially announced