As most of you should know by now (if you’ve upgraded your iOS devices) that Twitter is fully integrated into iOS 5. Now what does this all mean? Well, if you’re a huge user of Twitter, it basically means good news, and for those of you who don’t use Twitter – it doesn’t change your life. Twitter integration with iOS makes it extremely easy and convenient to share your activities via a Tweet.
Previously when you wanted to share something, it involved copying the text or a link and then launching the Twitter program to post the Tweet. Now when you hit the Share button in an app, you can just select the Tweet option. Users can also upload pictures directly to Twitter using Twitter’s own picture hosting service. Twitter integration is available in default apps like Camera, Maps, Photos, Safari, YouTube and third party apps like Chomp, Flipboard, Instagram and more.
Get the official Twitter app for your iOS device from the Apple App Store.RELATED
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Apple Issues Shutdown Notice To Website That Helps Find Apple Products
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps
- Instagram Rolls Out Photo Tagging Feature For iPhone, Android Users
- Follow: Apple Inc, integration, iOS, ios 5, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, twitter,
- Seen at: blog.twitter