Uncharted 3 arrives in less than a week, and if you’ve been reading reviews of the game, you would know by now that one of its most praised aspects is the actors’ performances in the game. Well if you want to know how they managed to bring the digital characters to life, the folks over at Sony have released a video showing a behind the scenes look at Uncharted 3 and the whole motion capture process. If you’ve never seen one before, this video might pique your interest in watching more “behinds the scenes” footage for other movies and games.
And if you don’t get anything out of the making of the game, at least you get to see more in game footage of Uncharted 3, which should help satisfy your hunger until next week. Check out the video footage after the break. Uncharted 3 hits the stores November 1st 2011.
Next Story: Blackberry Porsche P'9881 announced
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-11-25: Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- 2013-11-15: Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- 2012-05-23: First two Uncharted games to arrive on PSN 26th of June
- 2011-10-27: Uncharted 3 motion capture techniques revealed
- 2011-09-30: Uncharted 3 encourages you to eat at Subway for early game access
- 2011-09-26: Play Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception in 3D first
- 2011-09-09: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception gets a TV spot