Join Ubergizmo at the upcoming Under the Radar conference. Register here using the code “UBER” and receive $200 off your ticket.
With the consumerization of IT and the success of Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms, running a business and engaging with customers has become easier and less costly. However, most business owners still don’t know how to maximize the potential of the cloud.
The launch of Google and Intuit’s marketplaces, along with a host of other major players following suit, has opened up multiple new channels for cloud startups to reach these business owners.
This year’s Under the Radar conference will focus on how industry leaders can leverage the innovation coming from the 29 presenting companies to build out new marketplaces for a competitive advantage and furthermore, create loyalty with the industry leaders customers.
Under the Radar is Silicon Valley’s most effective business development conference. While it is NOT a funding event, in the past three years alone, 67% of presenters have gone on to raise major funding and/or be acquired by companies such as Google, Yahoo!, Cisco, BT, Microsoft, Twitter, Fox Interactive, and others. It’s inevitable with so many dealmakers in one room.
HOW UNDER THE RADAR WORKS: A handful of the industry’s most compelling startups are selected to present to experts and technology executives who are specifically looking to partner with and acquire new technologies. For the sake of making it fun for all attendees and participants – it’s rolled out “American Idol” style. See the presenting companies and judges below. Alumni include LinkedIn, Box.net, Wufoo, Tungle, and hundreds more. http://www.undertheradarblog.com/
Presenting startups include:
David Berlind, UBM TechWeb
Jason Collins, Alcatel-Lucent
Liz Gannes, All Things D
Dave Gilbertson, Constant Contact
Guido Haarmans, NetSuite
Russell Hamilton, Visa
Anton Hanebrink, Intuit
Margita Labhard, Best Buy
Christine Lagorio, Inc.com
Vy Le, Rudys Barbershop
Jay H. Lee, American Express
Quinn Li, Qualcomm Ventures
Will Lowry, AT&T
Scott McMullan , Google
Rafe Needleman, CNET
Matt Rosoff, Business Insider
Roy Rubin, Magento
Mark Silva, Anthem Worldwide
Richard Wilson, Automatic Data Processing
Register www.undertheradarblog.com/register/ using the code “UBER” and receive $200 off your ticket.
Next Story: iPhone 4S has been jailbroken
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09 Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04 French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19 The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05 Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-09-10 Wearable Technologies Conference Asia - Oct 9 Taipei
- 2013-06-18 Building a Winning Mobile Experience
- 2013-05-28 The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30 Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2012-05-15 Vator Splash LA - Los Angeles, June 7