If the cryptic video we wrote about earlier today isn’t enough to feed your hunger for the Nexus Prime (assuming the phone in the video is what we’ve all been waiting for), you’re in luck. Someone took the video, and created a render of the phone based on it to give us a better look at what it’s going to turn out like. And judging by the image, it looks even sexier than what the video clip hinted at.
The curve isn’t as prominent (which was probably due to the blue lighting), but the phone still looks just as sleek and we can clearly see the bumps on the back of the phone, similar to what the Nexus S and Galaxy S2 had on the bottom. On the other side there is a slight bump showing off what could be the camera housing of the phone. The sleep/power button on the side looks a bit too etched in to be easily accessible, but then again it could just be the render.
The Nexus Prime looks amazing and we can’t wait for the 11th to arrive. It can’t come soon enough. What are your thoughts on this render of the Nexus Prime?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, Google, nexus, nexus prime, Samsung,
- Seen at: droid-life