Once each year, the Web 2.0 Summit brings together 1,000 senior executives from the worlds of technology, media, finance, telecommunications, entertainment, and the Internet. For 2011, the theme is “The Data Frame” – focusing on the impact of data in today’s networked economy.
At the 2011 edition of Web 2.0 Summit, data is used as a framing device to understand the state of the Web. We know that those who best leverage data will win. So who’s winning, and how?
Check out the sessions schedule on the Web 2.0 video streaming page, you can watch it directly from this page. If you would like to see what happened at Web 2.0 Summit last year, check out our article and our photo gallery.
The next session features Anne Wojcicki, Co-Founder, 23andMe at 11.00 am Pacific Time.
Next Story: Holodesk is self explanatory
- 2014-04-22 NeuroGaming Conference And Expo Takes Gaming To The Next Level
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09 Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04 French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2014-02-26 Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo