Once each year, the Web 2.0 Summit brings together 1,000 senior executives from the worlds of technology, media, finance, telecommunications, entertainment, and the Internet. For 2011, the theme is “The Data Frame” – focusing on the impact of data in today’s networked economy.
At the 2011 edition of Web 2.0 Summit, data is used as a framing device to understand the state of the Web. We know that those who best leverage data will win. So who’s winning, and how?
Check out the sessions schedule on the Web 2.0 video streaming page, you can watch it directly from this page. If you would like to see what happened at Web 2.0 Summit last year, check out our article and our photo gallery.
This morning sessions start with Michael Dell, Michael Dell, Chairman & CEO, Dell Inc. at 10.30 am Pacific Time.RELATED
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: conference, technology conference,