WildTangent and T-Mobile today announced that the WildTangent Games service is going live for T-Mobile customers with Android devices. Designed for folks who don’t want to spend so much money on a game that they can finish in one day, or won’t touch more than once after purchasing, WildTangent gives mobile gamers the chance to play all the games they want – without intrusive adverts, or paying exorbitant costs.
WildTangent is even giving people the chance to play premium high-quality games for the price of free – all they have to do is watch a short video before playing it. Game rentals start from $0.25 for 24 hours. With the lineup of games consisting of titles like Fruit Ninja, Kona’s Gate and Guitar Hero – WildTangent Games has titles for everyone. T-Mobile customers, text “GetWild” to 6255 from your Android phones to access the WildTangent service.
What do you think of game rentals for your mobile phones? Is it worth it, or should people just buy full games instead?
Next Story: Nexus Prime name outed by Samsung?
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2013-09-05: LG G2 Hitting T-Mobile On September 18 For $99
- 2013-07-10: T-Mobile Sony XPERIA Z Review
- 2013-06-25: T-Mobile HTC One S Receives Minor Software Update
- 2013-04-18: Archos 35, 50 and 53: New Affordable Unlocked Android Smartphones
- 2011-06-10: T-Mobile and WildTangent to bring games rental to Android