It seems that the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update is now on its way to all compatible devices – now does that mean some devices will not receive it? Yes, in the most basic of terms, those that are not compatible, meaning older models, will most probably miss out on the Mango boat. We do know that Microsoft has already started delivering Windows Phone 7.5 to the LG Optimus 7 phones on Telefonica in Spain, and the team is also on schedule to greet owners of the Samsung Omnia 7 handset over at Deutsche Telekom with a similar bounty.
Not only that, Microsoft did announce that they are “delivering Mango to 100 percent of eligible phones around the world, regardless of carrier.” To put it in a nutshell, that means everything else which is not listed as “scheduling” or “testing” on the Where’s My Phone Update?.
If you are rocking to a Windows Phone smartphone, do not be surprised if you start to receive an update notification on your handset in due time. For those who have already made the firmware upgrade, how do you find the new flavor – does it suit you?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: mango, Microsoft, windows phone, windows phone 7, windows phone 7.5, wp7,
- Seen at: windowsteamblog