Remember the disappearing keyboard bug that was present on certain phones after they were upgraded to Windows Phone Mango? Well, it looks like a developer has managed to find a way around it. It turns out that if you disable background processes for apps on your Windows Phone, the problem goes away. The developer had found out the solution on accident when he was testing out one of his apps.
I don’t own a Windows Phone device so I can’t tell you for sure if this fix works, but judging by reports online, it seems to be a working solution. But let’s hope Microsoft fixes the issue with its post-Mango updates. After all, disabling background processes isn’t exactly something that everybody wants to do. If you’re experiencing the keyboard problem, give it a shot and let us know if it works for you.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: keyboard, mango, Microsoft, windows phone, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser