I know, it’s been a few weeks since the Mango update started rolling out but the update has yet to reach 100% of all Windows Phone users yet. Well for those of you who are keen on the progress of its delivery, the folks at the Windows Team Blog have written about it, claiming that the update is being delivered ahead of schedule and is now available to “nearly everyone in the current delivery pool”.
The team also notes that there have been some issues with the current update and will be dealing with the problem. Beginning next week, firmware updates will be delivered to specific phones that have problems are being updated to Windows Phone 7.5 Mango. It’s good to see Microsoft acting so quickly in response to complaints. In the meantime for those of you who still don’t have Mango, just sit tight.
Next Story: Netflix for Android updated
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2011-11-30: AT&T Dell Venue Pro Mango update finally arrives
- 2011-10-28: Windows Phone Mango heads for virtually all devices
- 2011-10-03: Windows Phone Mango update sent out to 50% of the world
- 2011-09-27: Windows Phone 7 Mango delivery begins today
- 2011-08-19: Windows Phone 7 Mango ready to be delivered