Day three into the BlackBerry outage that has seen the ‘digital contagion’ spread across the pond, we have word from Research in Motion (RIM) that BlackBerry services are being restored worldwide – that means all affected regions such as countries in South America, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Wednesday 12th October – 23:30 (GMT-5)
In Europe, Middle East, India and Africa, we are seeing a significant increase in service levels. Service levels are also progressing well in the U.S., Canada and Latin America and we are seeing increased traffic throughput on most services, although there are still some delays and services levels may still vary amongst customers. Our global teams are continuing to work as quickly as possible to restore full and consistent service across all regions.
Want to know more about what RIM says about the latest status on BlackBerry services? You might want to check out the official Service Update page for a blow by blow account. Hopefully nothing of the sort happens again down the road.RELATED
- Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- Moto G Reportedly Costs Motorola $123 To Manufacture
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry outage, outage, research in motion, RIM,