Just what is the perfect screen size for a notebook, tablet or smartphone? I guess just as there are over 7 billion people in the world, there are different strokes for different folks, so some might say that 13″ are enough, while others clamor for a 15″ model. Well, there is a rumor going around that Apple is now working to roll out a 15″ model of the MacBook Air, which is a good 2″ larger than what the biggest MacBook Air models offer at the moment. Having said that, I don’t think that a jump in 2″ is going to be that dramatic or life changing, but I guess it has generated a fair amount of interest among people that they might just want Apple to make their wishes true.
What do you think of a 15″ MacBook Air? Will it be able to sell well, or even end up as the best selling MacBook Air model among the three should it actually materialize on the real world market? Purists might want the product line to remain as unadulterated as possible, but if having a third screen size is going to enlarge Apple’s market share, I think the board might just go ahead with the plan.
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2013-04-24: Afghanistan Gets An Apple-ish Store
- 2013-01-30: MacBook EFI Updates Bids Adieu To Battery Issues
- 2013-01-25: Best Buy Discounts MacBook Air Starting At $799 Today And Tomorrow
- 2012-06-11: Next generation MacBook Pro announced
- 2012-06-11: MacBook Pro updated with Ivy Bridge, et al