It seems that there will be a slimmer MacBook Pro in the works after all, as upstream suppliers of Apple recently begun to ship a small volume of components that were specifically meant for a 15″ super thin notebook from Apple from this month onwards. Some say that this is a MacBook Air, while others lay claim that it is a thinner MacBook Pro. Which camp do you think you’re with when it comes to a new MacBook model? I would think that a slimmer MacBook Pro would make much more impact compared to a MacBook Air…
Some sources that Digitimes quoted also claim that this new MacBook is tipped to make an appearance from as early as Q2 of next year, so we will just have to keep our eyes peeled on this one. Perhaps this would be Apple’s response towards the Ultrabook situation, and chances are whatever new devices that Apple rolls out will definitely not be cheap to begin with.
Next Story: Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch