After showcasing over 100 mobile apps in 11 shows, in 4 cities, the SF AppShow will celebrate its 2nd anniversary on November 17th in San Francisco. For the first time the SF AppShow will focus on a single theme: how to save time and money using your mobile phone to shop for everyone on your holiday shopping list.
Watch as our host Gina Smith checks out hot apps, interviews their developers and takes your questions from the stage. See newsworthy new apps, get insight from app developers, find unrecognized app gems. Space is limited; seats are available on a first-come basis.
Ubergizmo readers get a 25% discount on the registration fee, register here with the discount.
Chip in to contribute to a group gift using Clover, the first mobile only advanced payment solution. Hear how you can use Inrix to avoid traffic delays getting to the mall or to your relatives for the holidays. Find discounts and deals near your current location with GeoQpons . Browse and shop the latest big brand catalogs and circulars with Catalogue by TheFind. All this and more in one hour at the SF AppShow.
On November 17, 2011 come to the SF AppShow at Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF,1675 Owens Street, San Francisco.
The event starts with appetizers & drinks (6:00-7:00 PM) and the show starts at 7:00 PM.
If you cannot make it to the venue, follow the webcast online, starting at 7:00 PM Pacific at http://sfappshow.com/live.
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09 Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04 French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18 Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15 Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-10-01 ad:tech New York - November 6-7
- 2013-08-20 CloudBeat 2013, San Francisco Sept. 9-10
- 2013-06-10 MLOVE ConFestival Europe, South of Berlin, June 19 – 21, 2013