Do you happen to own a Kindle E Ink device or a Kindle Fire? If you have answered in the affirmative, not to mention being in possession of an Amazon Prime membership, then you would be pleased to know that you can now select from thousands of digital tomes to borrow without having to fork out a single cent (yes, it is for free that we’re talking about), where it will comprise of more than 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers. Not only that, you can borrow up to a book a month, without any due dates to worry about.
Currently, no other e-reader or ebookstore offers a service like this, and this is in addition to your current ability to enjoy unlimited streaming of nearly 13,000 movies and TV shows. Guess there is even more reason to pick up a Kindle device now, right? If you are interested to know more about the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library and what it entails, then do drop by here and check things out for yourself. [Press Release]RELATED
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: Amazon, amazon kindle, kindle,