We all know that South Korea is one nation that is large on gaming – after all, this is a country where you have gaming leagues shown on national TV across different channels, so to see the provision of games hit the Android Market in that part of the world is definitely something. In fact, it has been two years since the first Android-powered device was made available in South Korea, and it did not take too long before they ended up as one of the top countries where Android device activations are concerned. This also means that South Korea is officially the second largest consumer of apps around the world, and with the availability of games on the Android Market in Korea, that might just see a second round of explosion.
I wonder how many Koreans will pick up Plants vs Zombies or Cut the Rope, but with thousands of popular titles hitting the Android Market, not to mention fast and convenient direct carrier billing being offered, parents might just want to brace themselves just in case they suffer from bill shock at the end of the month though. [Press Release]RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Follow: Android, market, south korea,