Yup, it looks like it’s official, Apple has recently updated their Apple Store app to version 2.0, and together with the update it will be bringing EasyPay and Personal Pickup, both features which we’ve covered before in the past. For those who forgot or who may have not heard, EasyPay is a feature that allows users to pay for certain products in Apple’s retail store via their iTunes App Store account, which is linked to their credit card where they will receive a receipt via email which they can use to show as proof of purchase.
EasyPay will be limited to the cheaper items in Apple’s retail stores that don’t require a sales rep to get from the back room for you, i.e. accessories, casings, headphones, etc. Personal Pickup is another feature that came along with the update of the Apple Store app, where you can request for an item through the app, and then pick it up from the store yourself where it will be ready within 12 minutes.
They are pretty handy features which no doubt will save Apple shoppers a lot of time, so if this is something you’d like to have, version 2.0 of the Apple Store app is now available from the iTunes App Store for download.RELATED
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Apple TV Bloomberg App Brings 24 Hour Live News Stream
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: app, apple store, itunes,
- Seen at: 9to5mac