By now, you probably know that Apple wants to enter the multi-billion dollars TV market, and Steve Job himself thought that he had “finally cracked it”, meaning that he believed to have found how to make the TV user experience much better than what we know today. We previously reported that such a TV may be powered by Siri, the digital assistant currently present in the iPhone 4S. This has now practically a fact.
A recent article in the NYT goes a bit further and after asking anonymous sources inside Apple, a larger image started to appear: Apple is still working hard on the product, and has been doing so for years already – but the mythical Apple TV may appear in soon as 2013 as Apple may finally be ready in terms of technology, cost and quality. Nick Bilton/NYT concludes his article by saying that it’s just “a matter of time” now.
What’s your take? Would you like to control your TV by voice? What do you want from your next TV?RELATED
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Apple TV Receiving Major Software Refresh On September 18 [Report]
- Apple TV Update Brings VEVO, Disney Channel And More
- Apple, Time Warner Cable Nearing Deal To Bring Service To Apple TV
- Apple TV Gains HBO GO, WatchESPN Starting Today
- Follow: Apple Inc, siri, televisions,