If you’re looking to pick up some Apple products this Friday, you’ll be glad to know that Apple will be having nationwide discounts in its Apple Stores like it’s been doing over the past years. And if you want to know what’s going to be cheaper on November 25th, the folks at 9to5mac were tipped off with images of the Apple’s Black Friday flyers, showing the price cuts that will be going on that day.
Judging by the photographs of the flyer, the discounts aren’t anything fantastic, with discounts ranging from $21 to $41 for the iPod Touch, $11 for the iPod nano, $101 for the iMac, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro and $41 to $61 for the iPad – don’t expect their deals to blow away the competition. But judging by the rate that Apple is already pushing out its products, it doesn’t look like the company is going to need discounts to increase sales anyway.
Next Story: Archos G9 to feature Gameloft titles
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-04: iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- 2013-12-03: iOS Leads Android In Cyber Monday Online Shopping
- 2013-12-02: Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- 2013-12-02: Xbox One Cyber Monday 2013 Deal Brings Ultimate Bundle For $800
- 2013-12-02: Over $1.2 Billion Spent Online This Black Friday
- 2011-11-25: Apple Black Friday online sale launched
- 2011-11-22: Apple jives with Black Friday sales
- 2009-11-16: Black Friday deals from Apple