If you’re looking to pick up some Apple products this Friday, you’ll be glad to know that Apple will be having nationwide discounts in its Apple Stores like it’s been doing over the past years. And if you want to know what’s going to be cheaper on November 25th, the folks at 9to5mac were tipped off with images of the Apple’s Black Friday flyers, showing the price cuts that will be going on that day.
Judging by the photographs of the flyer, the discounts aren’t anything fantastic, with discounts ranging from $21 to $41 for the iPod Touch, $11 for the iPod nano, $101 for the iMac, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro and $41 to $61 for the iPad – don’t expect their deals to blow away the competition. But judging by the rate that Apple is already pushing out its products, it doesn’t look like the company is going to need discounts to increase sales anyway.
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Apple TV Bloomberg App Brings 24 Hour Live News Stream
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: Apple Inc, black friday,
- Seen at: 9to5mac