Apps World, a two day event, is taking place on 29-30 November 2011 at Olympia, London. Europe’s leading multiplatform event with 5000+ anticipated attendees represented from over 45 countries, is truly global and represents the international apps ecosystem.
Register to Apps World here: http://www.apps-world.net/europe/register/workshop-registration
Apps World Europe – what to expect:
• 2 day ‘Marketing Track’ – full of leading brands, case studies, and leading mobile marketing strategies
• Dedicated ‘operators track’ – for global mobile operators to work on mobile apps strategies – over 30 global operators speaking – View Agenda
• 2 dedicated developer tracks, 4 days of content! Free to attend for all developers covering Android, Bada, iOs, Blackberry, Windows, Nokia, Gaming Apps, Web Apps, TV Apps, Enterprise Apps – Register Now
• Over 140 Speakers (Click here to see all speakers)
• Over 100 Exhibitors – Free to attend exhibition – Register Now
• The only show with a whole day dedicated to the emerging TV apps marketplace – Full day on TV app strategies
• Evening networking party, event twitterwall, lounge & bar area
The 2nd Annual Apps World Europe show, builds on the success of over 2500 people attending the inaugural event. With three simultaneous streams the Apps World event aims to address the entire app ecosystem and the challenge of delivery, development and design of apps across multiple platforms.
A truly international event, that brings together leading operators and app stores worldwide, and is the first show to draw in parallels between the emergence of the TV app store, and the challenge to pay TV operators, and the challenges mobile operators face, device manufactures and the emergence of the tablet apps marketplace.
With a free to attend track for developers, the apps world event delves into building your apps marketing plan, developing innovative apps, building partnerships for 2011 and beyond. For more information visit http://www.apps-world.net/europe/
CROWDSOURCING WEEK 2013 - June 3-7, Singapore
STUDIO64 Interactive Startup Event by FASHTECH - May 15, SF
Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
MLOVE ConFestival USA in Monterey April 24-26