If you’re interested in picking up an Ice Cream Sandwich tablet but find that 10″ is too large for you, your wishes might be answered in January. According to reports online, ASUS Eee Pad MeMo which was introduced in June will finally be reaching the market early next year. The folks over at Netbooknews.com have mentioned that their sources have informed them the 7″ tablet will arrive in January next year, and it will be packing Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as well.
After being introduced many months ago, it looks like we’ll finally get to get our hands on the tablet in a few months time. Let’s just hope the rumor is true this time around and the tablet won’t be pushed back again. Check out a hands on video of the Eee Pad MeMo.
Next Story: Logitech updates iOS apps for Logitech Alert
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2012-03-06: ASUS Transformer TF101 to get fix for ICS bugs
- 2012-01-05: ASUS Transformer to get Ice Cream Sandwich after Transformer Prime
- 2011-11-11: ASUS Transformer Prime gets the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-08: Asus Transformer Prime: Preview
- 2011-11-08: ASUS Transformer Prime launch to be delayed?