It’s been many months since the Mango update for Windows Phone 7 started rolling out but certain handsets have yet to receive it yet. Case in point – the Dell Venue Pro on AT&T. But for those of you who own that particular phone, we’ve got some good news for you. Microsoft has just announced today it has started delivering the update to Windows Phone 7.5 Mango for the Dell Venue Pro on AT&T today. It’s taken a very long time to arrive, but at least it’s here. After all, it’s better to be late than never right?
Make sure you backup your phone before attempting any updates – you never know what can go wrong. For those of you with Dell Venue Pro phones, do let us know when you get the update. If you need instructions on how to update your phone, head over to the Update Central page.
Next Story: What do people look at on your Facebook profile?
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2011-10-28: Windows Phone Mango heads for virtually all devices
- 2011-10-21: Windows Phone Mango keyboard bug solution found?
- 2011-10-19: Windows Phone Mango update available to "nearly everyone"
- 2011-03-31: Dell Venue Pro Windows Phone 7 NoDo update now live
- 2010-11-30: Dell Venue Pro's December 14th Release Date Teased Briefly