The next time you take a look at the trash, if there happens to be any water bottles around, rest assured that some of them might actually end up being used as parts for a future Battery Charger from Ma Bell. Yes sir, as part of AT&T’s effort to deliver even more sustainable devices and accessories, their Motorola P793 Back-Up Battery Charger is composed of 25% of plastic where the external housing is concerned. Not only that, the P793 is also free of brominated flame retardants, polyvinyl chloride and phthalates. It is even product certified CarbonFree by CarbonFund.org, the first of its kind by AT&T, and hopefully not the last.
This portable back-up battery charger from Motorola is said to be the perfect tool that delivers additional juice for those who are constantly living on-the-go, and will be compatible with all USB devices by major manufacturers. Not only is it relatively tiny and lightweight, it can also juice up a couple of devices simultaneously thanks to the presence of two ports. Once your connected device is fully charged, it will shut off automatically to conserve energy. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-01 EneBrick Mobile Rechargeable Battery Offers Versatility
- 2014-03-25 Sick? How About Snacking On Some Batteries?
- 2014-03-24 BatteryBox Offers New Lease Of Life For Drained Devices
- 2014-01-17 HyperJuice Battery Extends MacBook Run Time By Another 53 Hours
- 2013-12-03 Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2011-09-09 DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-05-26 PowerSkin silicone smartphone case for Droid X and X2 absorbs shocks
- 2009-12-20 Band Aid For Your Motorola Droid Battery Cover?
- 2010-01-03 Verizon Wireless Offering Free Motorola Droid Battery Covers