Ma Bell continues their love affair with RIM’s range of BlackBerry devices, where they will be offering both the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and BlackBerry Torch 9860 smartphones this coming November 6th. Sounds like there will be plenty of activity going on this month, as the new 3G BlackBerry Curve 9360 will also arrive later this month – on November 20th, to be exact.
It must be noted that the Bold 9900, the all-touch Torch 9860, and the previously-released Torch 9810, will be able to take advantage of AT&T’s 4G HSPA+ network so that you are able to enjoy network speeds that are nearly up to four times faster compared to the majority of previous 3G BlackBerry smartphones.
Just what does the BlackBerry Bold 9900 deliver? For starters, it will have a full QWERTY keyboard just in case you shun virtual keyboards like how a vampire hates sunlight, and it is also the thinnest BlackBerry smartphone to date at a mere 10.5mm. Other hardware specifications include a 2.8″ touchscreen display, a 1.2 GHz processor, Liquid Graphics technology, 768MB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, HD video recording capability and dual-band Wi-Fi support.
Expect to fork out $199.99 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 this coming November 6th, where it will be accompanied by a two-year contract. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2011-08-16: New BlackBerry Bold and Torch release dates and details unveiled
- 2010-04-08: AT&T offers refurbished BlackBerry Bold 9000 for free
- 2010-05-14: BlackBerry Slider To Launch On AT&T This June?
- 2010-08-03: Mysterious monolith display carries BlackBerry Torch
- 2010-08-06: BlackBerry Torch spotted in AT&T stores before official release